Friday 7 June 2013

Media Studies; Start to Dead Tone.

Media Studies; Start to Dead Tone
                 It has Been a Long Trek until the final cut of dead tone, and the ending of our media studies Journey. It has been quite an Experience,  A lot of life lessons which surprisingly will be useful later in life, some filming experience and a whole lot of fighting. I've learned a lot, and have had the Privilege of seeing many great films and having Mrs. Smith as a teacher. Even though she's a hard ass...
No matter what, our movie turned out way better than we all expected, I Hope It Goes On Youtube! (Mrs. Smith!) And I will always have some memories of this class, whenever I spot really obvious product placement, or a terrible mockumentry.  Good luck to all my classroom colleagues and I wish you luck along with future students of Mrs. Smith’s Class.

 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment